Wednesday, March 9, 2011

update

It has been awhile since we updated our blog. A lot has happened Christmas,a surprise visit, 2011, moved back to cedar city and spring fever. Here are some picture to catch you up

Temple Square at Christmas- we walked down around 5 and had to wait for the lights to come on by the time they came we were cold and ready to go home.
now on to the Allan family Christmas party Vander was not so sure about Santa but he warmed up after he got a present
On Christmas our family that is living Wisconsin surprised us with a unexpected visit everyone was so excited to see them!!



Vander got busted eating a fudge oreo
Bed head
Adventures in the back yard with Ayla

Vander learned to open the door only to find the screen door locked
And last but not least-- Vander DANCING!!

3 comments:

  1. I AM SO GLAD TO HAVE YOU BACK. BEING ABLE TO SHARE THIS PRECIOUS TIME WITH YOU, IT IS SO SPECIAL AND MAKES ME SO MUCH HAPPY, THAT I HAVE WORDS TO EXPRESS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It makes me so happy and I have no word to express just how happy it makes me. Darn keyboard messing up my words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your little guy isn't so little any more! How fun to go back to Cedar City, I know we loved being there!

    ReplyDelete